Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

How Google Made Me Cry

I recently got a new phone--a Samsung S5 so it's entirely controlled by Google. My thoughts on that matter are many and varied, but this is not the time nor the place. Let me get to the point.

This afternoon, the bell that alerts me to check my phone chimed so I pulled down the "notifications" tab. "Auto Awesome - new video, " is what it said.

I hadn't seen this one before, but it said it was awesome, so.... So I clicked it and was greeted by the video below. It seems Google made it for me with some videos and pics I took at the park on Sunday.



As I watched I smiled, then cried. Then I felt a little strange about it, imagining someone out in northern California remotely searching my phone. Then I came to my senses and cried again. Can't wait for my next "Auto Awesome - new video."

1 comment:

  1. Really cute video of Max. What a smile!!
    Google... kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete